EXCLUSIVE VIP PASS


Job 19:25
But as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, and that he will stand upon the earth at last.
We can very easily see that the human founders of different religions died and never lived again. The Lord Jesus Christ, however, stands unique as a church builder because, “The gates of Hell will not prevail against Him.” He even conquered death when He rose from the dead after 3 days entombed. This is the reason why the road to salvation from hell is an exclusive path attainable only though Jesus. Jesus told us very plainly in John 11:25, "I am the resurrection and the life. Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again." Our Savior defeated the grave and just like Him, we shall live everlasting beyond our physical death.

No comments: