NOTHING CAN BE HIDDEN


Psalm 32:5
Finally, I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide them. I said to myself, "I will confess my rebellion to the LORD." And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone.
If you try to hide your sins, your sins will eventually come back to haunt you. Hiding sins is exactly what Satan wants because the only way for us to hide our sins is to lie. John 8:44 says liars are Satan’s children, but you can stay out of Satan's family for good by asking Jesus to save your soul. A mentor once told me about a slingshot he had when he was a boy. He was practicing shooting when he accidentally struck and killed a passing duck. The following day he was asked about the missing duck and he lied about what had happened. Later, as he was no longer able to handle the guilt of lying, he told his parents about the accident only to find that his parents had known all along. In fact, his family had already eaten that duck the night of the slingshot incident because his parents had been watching him the whole time. In very much the same way, our all-knowing God always knows the truth and nothing can be hidden from Him. Have you taken the guilt of your lying tongue to the Lord?

No comments: