TALKING ONLY GOES SO FAR


1 Peter 2:15
It is God's will that your good lives should silence those who make foolish accusations against you.
Your best arguments in life are going to be things you've achieved and accomplished. Ultimately, the evidence of your walk will always prove more worthy than your talk. Many times I've been asked, “What’s the difference between what you believe and my religion?” My answer has always been that once you're in Christ, you become a new creation - and that is quite an accomplishment. The Polio poster-child, Larry McKenzie, became an inspiration to millions as he shared his Christian testimony during his travels. He said, “I've met many famous people on my tour such as the President of the United States, the chief of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and others, but I think often about the time I'll meet the Lord Jesus, and until then I really want to serve Him any way I can.” Larry's physical deeds despite his disability showed evidence of a good walk in Christ. Talking only goes so far, so let your walk be a demonstration of a good life in Christ. Is your walk today one that's obviously in Christ? Is there any outward evidence that you're even a Christian?