SETTLE ANY DOUBTS


Ephesians 2:13
But now you belong to Christ Jesus. Though you once were far away from God, now you have been brought near to him because of the blood of Christ.
One of the most awesome experiences that I'm looking forward to having involve being in God's presence. I remember having overwhelming feelings of expectation the first time I came face to face to meet a national political figure. While that feeling was great and memorable, I'm positive that it’ll be nothing compared to the moment I come face to face with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Of course, the biggest question surrounding this topic is will you meet Jesus Christ face to face when your time is up? If you don’t know or are unsure of the answer to that question, you need to receive Christ as your personal Savior and settle any and all doubts.

No comments: