THE BEAUTY OF HEAVEN

John 14:1-3
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.



A little city girl visiting the countryside for the first time looked up to see a starlit night sky. She asked herself, “If heaven’s so beautiful on the wrong side, what’s it like on the right side?” Since the beginning of time there's been a debate over heaven's existence, but is the argument really all that important when heaven’s existence is already obvious when gazing upon the vast celestial? A famous evangelist once said that heaven is a spiritual home, a promised home, a home beautiful beyond all imagination, and a home with no sadness. In heaven, family and friends will be reunited with Christ at the center of it all. Unto Him, all hearts will turn, and upon Him all eyes will rest. The very first sentence of the Bible teaches us that, "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." The little city girl that saw that saw the beauty of heaven from the dark side of life saw the hope of heaven because it must truly be more glorious on the other side. Do you know if you'll ever get to see heaven? Put your life in God's hands and you’ll learn the answer.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: