NO COMPLICATED 2 YEAR CONTRACTS

Hebrews 13:5
Stay away from the love of money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, "I will never fail you. I will never forsake you."


A Paul Harvey riddle was sent to me that asked, "What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you'll die?" Before I read the riddle, I was informed that 80% of kindergarten kids answered correctly while only 17% of Stanford University seniors got it right. If you haven't guessed it yet, the answer is nothing. There is nothing in this world that you can add to what God has prepared for you. There is nothing that you can do to earn what God has prepared for you. You just have to accept God's gift. That's all you have to do. No tricks, no gimmicks, no complicated 2 year contracts. Just accept God's gift of salvation.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: