LIVE PASSIONATELY

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.



What do you want to accomplish with your life? There are many brave people that have committed themselves to die for the causes they believed in. From an extreme perspective, the kamikaze pilots of WWII shocked the world with their passionate belief in their suicide missions for Imperial Japan. From a vastly different perspective, two well-known Christian missionaries publicly declared their passions for Christ:
David Brainerd - “Lord, to you I dedicate myself. Oh, accept of me, and let me be yours forever. Lord, I desire nothing else; I desire nothing more.
Dwight L. Moody - “Use me, then, my Savior, for whatever purpose and in whatever way you will require. Here is my heart, an empty vessel, fill it with your Grace.
God isn't looking for somebody to die passionately for Him, but rather for people that would live passionately for Him. How passionate is your life for God today?



Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: