MONEY CAN BE SO ALLURING

Luke 12:16-21
A rich man had a fertile farm that produced fine crops. In fact, his barns were full to overflowing. So he said, "I know! I'll tear down my barns and build bigger ones. Then I'll have room enough to store everything. And I'll sit back and say to myself, 'My friend, you have enough stored away for years to come. Now take it easy! Eat, drink, and be merry!'" But God said to him, ‘You fool! You will die this very night. Then who will get it all?’ Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God.



Money has been a pursuit of almost everyone the world over and people that have money are considered a hot commodity. Some of us even have an inner desire to have large sums of money at their disposal just for the mere pleasures that it can bring. I know that feeling and I’d be lying if I said, "I don’t like money." Jesus told a story in Luke 12:16-21 about a wealthy man that planned out a perfect way to have even more, but he had a poor or non-existent relationship with God. Don't be deceived by the lure of money. Invest more into your relationship with God rather than worldly riches. A great relationship with God is where you’ll find true abundance.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: