FORWARD THIS TO 10 PEOPLE & YOU'LL HAVE GOOD LUCK

Proverbs 13:11
Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows.



I recently received an email forward of a horoscope from a Christian sister. The message ended by saying that if I forwarded the message on to 10 people, I would be blessed with luck. I was really saddened by this email because it dawned on me that some Christians are truly being deceived by horoscopes, fortune tellers and other forms of unfaithful prophecy. These wannabe witches cannot even tell their own fortunes and futures, let alone someone else's. These types of things are abhorred by God and He curses those who choose to believe these things over the Word. The Word of God tells us that money from quick schemes disappears as fast as it arrives. Don't be fooled by these schemes. It'll cost you in the long run.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: