WHEN I TRY NOT TO DO WRONG, I DO IT ANYWAY

Romans 7:19-20
When I want to do good, I don't. And when I try not to do wrong, I do it anyway. But if I am doing what I don't want to do, I am not really the one doing it; the sin within me is doing it.



Do you want better control of your life and the things that go on in your life? During a graduation address, a university President once told the graduating class that, "It gets easier and easier for man to dominate his universe, and harder for him to dominate himself. It matters little what you learn or express if in the end you cannot find some ways of working things out with your neighbors." Well, the truth of the matter is that we can't individually dominate the universe, but with God’s help we can dominate our own lives. After all, it’s widely believed that man’s greatest enemy is himself. In order for us to have that kind of control, sin needs to be removed as a factor in our lives. 1 John 1:9 teaches us that, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Get a grip on your life by giving in to Jesus so that sin can be removed from you life.


Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

No comments: