THE BEST BUSINESS PARTNER

Proverbs 11:18
Evil people get rich for the moment,
but the reward of the godly will last.




I read a funny story about a very successful businessman having a business meeting with his new son-in-law. He told his daughter's husband, “I welcome you into the family, and to show you how much we care for you, I'm making you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go to the factory everyday and learn our operations.” The son-in-law replied, “I hate factories. I can’t stand the noise.” With that the businessman told him, “That's okay, just work in the office and take charge of some of the operations.” To which the younger man responded, “I hate office work. I can’t stand being stuck behind a desk.” Now confused, the business owner said, “I just made you half owner of a money-making industrial company, but you don’t like factories, and you won’t work in an office. What am I going to do with you?” His snarky son-in-law responded, “Well that's easy, just buy out my half of the company.” There are people that have a tendency to take short cuts to success. We read and hear about "get rich quick" businesses a whole lot these days. There really is no such way to become wealthy quickly. Ultimately, the key to gaining wealth (not necessarily riches!) is to make God your partner. Only then will it be possible for blessed riches to appear and for those rewards to last a lifetime.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

2 comments:

kcaparas said...

Amen!

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! We may be broke, but God collects it. (Get it)