GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

Acts 20:24
But my life is worth nothing
unless I use it for doing
the work assigned me by the
Lord Jesus — the work of
telling others the Good News
about God's wonderful
kindness and love.




This is an excerpt from Brian Keith Moore's autobiography “The Room”:
In that place between wakefulness and dreams, I found myself in the room. One wall covered with small index card files. A sense of wonder and curiosity, mixed with horror, stirred within me as I began randomly opening files. Some brought joy and sweet memories, others a sense of shame and regret so intense that I would look over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching. Files named "Friends I have betrayed", "Books I Have Read", "Lies I Have Told", "Comfort I Have Given", "Jokes I Laughed At", "Things I Have Yelled At My Brothers and Sisters", "Things I Have Done in Anger", and "Things I Have Muttered Under My Breath at My Parents". Could it be possible that I had time in my 17 years to write each of these thousands or millions of cards? "Songs I Have Listened To", "Lustful Thoughts". No one must ever see these cards! No one must ever see this room!" I saw the file bore, "People I Shared the Gospel With". It’s newer, almost unused. I began to weep.
Two months later, Brian died in a car accident. Other than sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ, our lives are worth nothing. Get your priorities straight so you don’t live a useless life.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!