DON'T TALK TOO MUCH

Proverbs 10:19
Don't talk too much,
for it fosters sin.
Be sensible and
turn off the flow!




According to the Lord Jesus, the things that emerge from behind man's lips have the potential to be destructive. Matthew 15:18 teaches us, “But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.’” King Solomon was absolutely right on target when he wrote Proverbs 10:19! It reminds me of a story about a doctor making a house call to a sickly old man. The old man’s wife said, “Doctor, I hate to ask you to come so far, but my husband is very sick.” The doctor said, “Oh, that’s quite all right, I have another patient in the neighborhood. So I’ll just come out and kill two birds with one stone.” Hmm. Seems the good doctor might need some sensitivity training. James 3:5 teaches us, “So also, the tongue is a small thing, but what enormous damage it can do.” Indeed. Talk less, listen more.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!