MY SAVIOR AND MY GOD

Psalm 42:5
Why am I discouraged?
Why so sad? I will
put my hope in God!
I will praise him again —
my Savior and my God!




I read a story about an elderly widow eager to serve Christ, but because of her advanced age she was restricted from certain activities. She prayed about her situation and realized that she could bring a blessing to others by playing the piano. She advertised, "Pianist will play hymns by phone for those who are sick and downheartedthe service is free." When people called, she’d ask, "What hymn would you like to hear?" Within a few months, her free service had brought cheer and encouragement to several hundred people. Sounds too silly to be true, doesn't it? Nevertheless, it is true! Praise the Lord for those gifts you have and the use those very gifts, no matter how small, to serve the Lord. You'll be encouraged along with the others that are impacted by your service and blessings.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! That's quite a story