INHERIT RICHES

Numbers 18:20
And the LORD said to Aaron,
"You priests will receive no
inheritance of land or share
of property among the people
of Israel. I am your
inheritance and your share."




According to 1 Peter 2:9, Christians are peculiar because they, "Are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." This means that as priests of God we become an heir not only to blessings here on earth, but also of the possessions God owns in heaven. Jeremiah said in Lamentations 3:24, "I say to myself, The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!" David said Psalm 16:5, "Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine." Our riches are untouchable because God's economy is not affected by the economic crisis and meltdowns of this world. Rejoice in knowing that He is our inheritance!

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!