RESPECT AND REVERENCE

Psalm 93:3-4
The mighty oceans have roared, O LORD.
The mighty oceans roar like thunder;
the mighty oceans roar as they pound the shore.
But mightier than the violent raging of the seas,
mightier than the breakers on the shore —
the LORD above is mightier than these!




King Frederick the Great was making folly of the Lord Jesus at a dinner and he had everyone laughing when suddenly the great General Von Zealand stood up and said, “Sire, you know I have not feared death. I have fought and won 38 battles for you. I am an old man; I shall soon have to go into the presence of One Greater than thou, the mighty God who saved me from my sin, the Lord Jesus Christ whom you are blaspheming against.” With a trembling and apologetic voice, King Frederick said, “General, I beg your pardon. I beg your pardon! I beg your pardon!” Our Lord Jesus is God and He is mighty. A full respect and reverence towards Him is required. Know it and practice it.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!