BRING JOY TO YOUR LIFE

Psalm 40:8
I take joy in doing your
will, my God, for your law
is written on my heart.




David ran from the pursuits of King Saul for nearly twenty years. On several occasions, he had opportunities to kill Saul, but David understood the principle not harming God’s anointed leader. Regardless of Saul's wrong doings, David understood that blessings come only from the Lord, as well as vengeance. The joy of doing God’s will isn’t based upon the good things happening in one's life, but rather upon following the instructions of the Word of God. David said, “Your law is written in my heart,” and in Psalm 119:11 he said, “I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.” Doing the will of God leaves the sin out of our lives and brings the joy into our lives. It's definitely worth doing.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!