ALL I REALLY WANT

Psalm 142:5
Then I pray to you, O Lord.
I say, "You are my place of refuge.
You are all I really want in life."




Nobel Prize winner in physiology, Dr. Alexis Carrel once said that, “Prayer is the most powerful form of energy that one can generate. The influence of prayer on the human mind and body is as demonstrable as that of secreting glands. Its results can be measured in terms of increased buoyancy, greater intellectual vigor, moral stamina and a deeper understanding of human relationships.” How is this possible? Why is this possible? Simply, these positive results of prayer happen because during sincere prayer we are connected to the Source of eternal resources and wisdom - the omnipotent, the omnipresent, and the omniscient God. The reason that David wrote, "You are all I really want in life," is because He is all you really need in life. Being completely honest with yourself, is your prayer life the best that it could be today?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Krizia said...

AMEN!

kcaparas said...

Amen! Thank you and God bless!

Anonymous said...

amen (: