POURED ONTO YOUR LAP

Luke 6:38
Give, and it will be given to you.
A good measure, pressed down,
shaken together and running over,
will be poured into your lap.
For with the measure you use,
it will be measured to you.




A pastor told his congregation about a conversation with a man that had visited his church years earlier. That man shared his story with the pastor:
The day that I'd heard your preaching... I was down and out. You see, I'd just lost what I thought made me a man: my job. My wife left me and she even took my kids with her. You said from the pulpit that, "You can't out-do God. You can't out-give God. Give to the Lord, and it shall be given you. Square your finances with God and God will square your finances with you." Well, I was penniless that day, but I filled in one of your tithe cards, promising to give back a certain percentage of all He'd give to me. Within just a few hours, I found a new job and I fulfilled my promise to the church. Today, I got my family back and we've been reunited. I've got money in the bank. I've got my own house. The best thing I've got is the joy of the Lord in my heart as I continue giving.
Giving back to the Lord is one of the most important principles for Christians to live by. There are countless instances of faithful tithers whose lives have absolutely been blessed. If you faithfully believe the Bible, then cheerfully bring your tithe to the Lord so that He can bless the remaining money and your use of it. Get ready though, His blessing will be so good that you won't even know how to catch it as it's pressed down, shaken, spilling over and poured right onto your lap.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

5 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! praise to that man who got his family back

Krizia said...

Amen!

Anonymous said...

AMEN (:

wowww!
god bless :D

kcaparas said...

Wow! Amen!
God bless.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.