YOU CAN'T SAVE YOURSELF

Psalm 89:2
Your unfailing love will last forever.
Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens.




There's a story about a priest by the name of Charles Chiniquy who appeared one Sunday morning before his congregation saying, “My people, I resign my priesthood, though I have been here thirty years. Last night I spent all night praising God. I read the Bible and I saw that salvation is in Jesus Christ, and is the gift of God’s eternal love. I knelt in my room and accepted the free Gift of God.” Chiniquy came to understand that all of his good works as a priest would never be enough to save his soul from the burning fires of hell and that all he needed to simply do was accept the gift of salvation from Christ. In Jeremiah 29:13, God says, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” The Bible is clear. Jesus is the only way to heaven's salvation. There is no deed, work or religion that can save your soul. You can't save yourself from hell, but the way out has already been gifted to you, all you have to do now is accept that gift.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

6 comments:

Ronald(Bong) said...

Amen. "all you have to do is accept that gift". Thanks pastor for that story.

GOD BLESS!

Anonymous said...

amen (:

Unknown said...

amen =]
Jesus is the ONLY way, and just like you said all you need to do is accept that path...

Sorta Married said...

definitely! An early Happy Easter to you Jundy! :-)

kcaparas said...

Wow! AMEN!
Thank you so much.
God bless!

Kae M. said...

Amen! JESUS is the ONLY WAY.