FEED ON THE WORD

Matthew 4:4
But Jesus told him,
"No! The Scriptures say,
'People need more than
bread for their life;
they must feed on
every word of God.'"




Before Jesus started implementing the redemptive plan of His Father, He fasted for 40 days and 40 nights. That's right. 40 days and 40 nights. I recently read a story about a mother whose children had gone on to become very successful and well-rounded. She was asked, "What was your secret to parenting kids that would become successful adults?" With all humility she responded, "In the morning when I washed my children, I prayed that they might be cleansed by the Savior’s blood. When I put on their clothes, I prayed that they be arrayed in the garments of salvation and God’s righteousness. When I give them food, I prayed that they might be fed with the Bread of Life." If you're looking for the secret to a successful life, you need to look no further than the source of complete nourishment: God and His Word, the Bread of Life.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Word of God is the most important factor is staying spiritually connection, and have a stable relationship, with God. Rather than only praying - still pray - about the good things, we need to apply what we've learned to everything and believe that the best will come; and that's Faith. Our words, our passions make-or-break words, are essential, and I'll stand by that fact anyway at anytime.

Just as there is power in what we, as mere humans, say; ha, I bet God's word is powerful...

Praise God.
~Anouchka

Ronald(Bong) said...

AMEN! Praise the Word of God!.

kcaparas said...

AMEN! Man shall not live by bread alone.
God bless!