I WILL BOAST

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace
is sufficient for you, for my
power is made perfect in weakness."
Therefore I will boast all the
more gladly about my weaknesses,
so that Christ's power may rest on me.




Every person has strengths and weaknesses. God created us with weaknesses so that we would be dependent upon Him at the most challenging moments of our lives. You can take a moment to consider your life a success when you realize through difficult experiences that you've simply been designed this way. Our strengths are granted to us so that we can perform certain tasks on our own, but our weaknesses are there so that God can make Himself obvious as He works in our lives. Whatever you do, don’t try to perform God’s role because your strength will likely become your weakness when God isn't part of the equation of your life. Let God be your perfect partner by having Him complete you through your weaknesses. He can even turn your weaknesses into strengths compounding the strengths He has already blessed you with.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN :)
lets boast about our weaknesses so God's love can be shown through our imperfections!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!
we should praise God in times of weakness.
thanks pjunds!

kcaparas said...

AMENNN!
GOd bless!