A TRUE WITNESS

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when
the Holy Spirit comes on you;
and you will be my witnesses in
Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria,
and to the ends of the earth."




A witness is a person with personal knowledge of something, who can give evidence and testify. This definition lets us know that a person who hasn’t experienced the saving power of Jesus cannot be a witness of His power and grace. Because of this definition, it's stands for us to reason that if you don’t know, or aren’t sure, if you are going to heaven when you die, the religious persuasion you are following is most likely a false teaching. The body of Christ knows where they are going as promised by Jesus himself in John 14:1-4 when He said, “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.” Take the time today to share this good news of salvation with the people around you and become a true witness of Christ.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! Every little thing counts, so even if it's something small as praying before we eat, or wearing our WWJD bracelets, we can testify & tell others how great our God is

:)

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

kcaparas said...

AMEN!
GODBLESS!