WHAT IS FAITH?

Hebrews 11:1
What is faith? It is the confident assurance
that what we hope for is going to happen.
It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see.



In August of 1949, Billy Graham said, "I was so filled with doubts, I then took the Bible up into the high Sierra Nevada mountains in California. I opened it and got on my knees. I plead, 'Father I cannot understand many things in this Book. I cannot come intellectually all the way, but I accept it by faith to be authoritative, the inspired Word of the Living God!'" Records show that by the age of 89, Billy Graham's faith in the Christ brought him to personally advise nine U.S. presidents and lead more than 400 crusade events in over 185 countries. His is a truly amazing story of how a strong faith can open the gates for God to do wondrous things with ordinary people. Where is your Christian faith today?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

kcaparas said...

AMEN, Thank you & God bless