JUST JUDGMENT

Psalm 51:2-4
Wash me clean from my guilt.
Purify me from my sin.
For I recognize my shameful deeds —
they haunt me day and night.
Against you, and you alone,
have I sinned; I have done
what is evil in your sight.
You will be proved right
in what you say, and your
judgment against me is just.




When we backslide and turn away from the right path, God still gives us His right and fair judgment. That judgment may hurt and we may even temporarily lose the comfortable peace, joy and happiness that He wants for us. The best remedy to regain His blessings is to recognize one’s mistakes and humbly come to the throne of God’s grace. Ask for cleansing from sin and for His forgiveness, and you’ll be off to a good start. After all, His judgment is justified.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

kcaparas said...

Great way to start the morning.
Thanks Pastor Jundy!
GODBLESS!

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!
We should all eat our fair share of "humble pie"
Lol. Thanks pjunds!