PREACH IT. TEACH IT.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word of God.
Be persistent, whether
the time is favorable or not.
Patiently correct, rebuke, and
encourage your people with good teaching.




Mature and responsible people work whether they like it or not. They go to school and study whether they like it or not. There’s a story about a preacher who had an urge to preach in a church building with no congregants in the pews and he preached as if the place was filled with people. Many years later, he was approached by a man who said to him, “Sir, you saved my life.” The preacher asked, “How so?” The man replied, “I was passing a certain building one day and hearing a voice, I stood and listened from the outside. I was an ex-convict and in despair, but that day I received the Lord after I listened to you.” Keep preaching the Word because you never know who might be listening, learning and changing the direction of their lives.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! let's continue to spread the good news! thank you for this!