PRINCE OF PEACE

John 14:27
I am leaving you with a gift –
peace of mind and heart.
And the peace I give isn't like
the peace the world gives.
So don't be troubled or afraid.



In a pressure-filled world, two of the greatest challenges facing you might be stress and depression. The daily grind can test your ability to cope with everything going on. Things begin to take on the appearance of a survival-of-the-fittest environment with people guarding themselves for fear of losing their worldly possessions. Because of these cold realities, Jesus offered us something priceless - His peace. If you receive Jesus in your heart, Paul taught in Philippians 4:7, “You will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand.” His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live under Christ Jesus, the Prince of Peace. Just imagine what your life could be like if stress and depression were replaced by joy and peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i've been in a situation where I wanted to quit and leave everything behind. I cannot think straight. All I want to do is to get out and wake my self up from the situation where I am in thinking that it did not really happened and I am only dreaming.
But then, I cannot leave my family just like that... my kids...
The Holy Spirit urged me to go and get my Bible... which I don't want to open. But I did anyway. There is this this beautiful passage that calmed me down and helped me think straight...

Isaiah 54:10 (NIV)
Though the mountains be shaken
and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
nor my covenant of peace be removed,"
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

Hebrews 13:5b (KJV)
for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

those words kept me through my tears. Now here I am still hanging in there. and the Lord had fixed and mended our hearts.
HIS PEACE HAS KEPT ME THROUGH.