SECURE IN LOVE

John 10:28-29
I give them eternal life, and they will never perish.
No one will snatch them away from me,
for my Father has given them to me,
and he is more powerful than anyone else.
So no one can take them from me.



Our Father loves us, His children, so much that He'll just never let us go. We might leave Him while on the journey of life, but His love will always leads us back to Him. Paul said in 2 Corinthians 5:14, “Whatever we do, it is because Christ's love controls us. Since we believe that Christ died for everyone, we also believe that we have all died to the old life we used to live.” We are secured in His love, so love Him back. It’s really so easy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN! God's love is true love. GOD IS LOVE <3

Anonymous said...

such comfort-"no one will snatch them away from me"
i LOVE GOD.

Jay & Kay said...

Hi Pastor Jundy,
We miss you so much already and wish we can hear more sermons from you! We're so excited and motivated to continue our service for Jesus Christ. We'll be dropping by here to read your devotionals daily. thank God for your ministry.
we love you!
Jay & Kay