CHOSEN

Psalm 33:12
What joy for the nation whose God is the LORD,
whose people he has chosen for his own.



When you think it through, the entire nation of believers that we see today actually began with a family that would grow generation after generation. Following this logic, the idea of starting out correctly within a family to create a joyful nation isn’t all that far-fetched. God showed us this in in Genesis 12:2-3 when He said to Abraham, “I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.” Through all of it's generations, God made Abraham’s family into a nation. Get your family off to a good start for the future by choosing to serve God in the way of Joshua 24:15, “But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." If you obey Him in this way, your family will truly be blessed.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Amen!
God bless Pastor Jundy!