FINISH WHAT YOU START

Ecclesiastes 7:8
Finishing is better than starting.
Patience is better than pride.



Inventors typically start and finish a creation to make people’s lives better, despite the difficulty of the challenge at hand. Some inventions are still works in progress, but they can still have a large impact on culture and society. For instance, Henry Ford of the Ford Motor Company did not have a reverse gear installed on his first cars, but that didn’t stop him from putting America on wheels. Acts 20:24 teaches us, “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.” Be patient and finish what you start despite the challenges and difficulties that should come upon you. Typically, the challenges offer huge and invaluable lessons for you while moving towards the goal of completion.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

kcaparas said...

AMEN! thanks for the encouragement!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

Anonymous said...

amen.

thanks pastor jundy.