POWERFUL WEAKNESS

2 Corinthians 12:8-9
Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away.
Each time he said, "My gracious favor is all you need.
My power works best in your weakness."
So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses,
so that the power of Christ may work through me.



We might identify and categorize our own personal weaknesses as handicaps, but these weaknesses have been given to us by God for specific purposes. They weren't ever intended to make us less of a person, but rather to display His power working in our lives. Your own strength and ability displays the kind of person you are and it is primarily in your weaknesses that God displays who He is. After all, it's usually at a person's weakest point that people humble themselves to His will. At the end of the day, it’s usually apparent that God’s power is most obvious when we’re at our neediest. It's at that point where we clearly hear His still small voice and we can see His hand moving around us.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!
Thank you Pastor Jundy!

God bless!