NO MORE FEARS

Psalm 34:4
I prayed to the Lord,
and he answered me,
freeing me from all my fears.



Fear can be brought about by many factors. The devil will often capitalize upon our fears to paralyze us from making difficult decisions while under duress or when in unclear situations. Professor Harold Urey, a Nobel Prize for Chemistry winner, wrote the famed “I’m a Frightened Man.” As a member of the Uranium Committee on key operations of Uranium 235, Urey wrote, “I write to frighten you. I am a frightened man myself. Even the learned are fearful.” The bondage of fear can paralyze anyone and the best solution to that bondage is prayer to Almighty God because there is nothing that God cannot conquer in your life. Because He is all powerful, go to Him in prayer and to be freed from all your fears.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!

God is LOVE & LOVE casts out all fear.

Thanks Pastor Jundy!
GODBLESS!

Anonymous said...

Amen,

"perfect Love drives out all fear."

:)

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!