NOT MY OWN

Jeremiah 17:16
Lord, I have not abandoned my job
as a shepherd for your people.
I have not urged you to send disaster.
It is your message I have
given them, not my own.



The first general order for a military sentry is, “To take charge of this post and all government property in view.” God gave us marching orders in Matthew 28:19-20 when He said, “Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Our order is to reach out with Jesus’ message. Move without fear because God is the only commander you'll ever have that stays with each soldier because His Spirit is in you wherever you may be.

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!

"Move without fear.."
Thank you!
God bless