PRICELESS

Philippians 3:8-10
Yes, everything else is worthless
when compared with the priceless
gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord.
I have discarded everything else,
counting it all as garbage,
so that I may have Christ and
become one with him.
I no longer count on my own goodness
or my ability to obey God's law,
but I trust Christ to save me.
For God's way of making us right
with himself depends on faith.
As a result, I can really know Christ and
experience the mighty power
that raised him from the dead.
I can learn what it means
to suffer with him,
sharing in his death.



I’ve wondered to myself what the richest people gave up to amass their wealth. Is it really a gain to have such large sums of money that could still be lost in a snap upon losing your life? After 13 years as the wealthiest man in the world, Bill Gates is no longer on top. That honor now belongs to his friend and occasional bridge partner Warren Buffett. The Word of God teaches us about the priceless gain beyond money that believers can obtain by knowing Jesus as Lord. If you know Jesus as your Lord, when your physical life ends you don’t lose your treasure – you actually realize your treasure fully and completely. Are you fully realizing your treasures today?

Tell A Friend About Inspired Living!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amen!!!

Anonymous said...

AMEN.
Matthew 6:19-21
" Don't store up treasures here on earth, where moths eat them and rust destroys them, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where moths and rust cannot destroy, and thieves do not break in and steal. Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be."

Thanks Pastor Jundy!
God bless!

Anonymous said...

earthly treasures are temporal. They are there for a moment and then they are gone! See what's happening to our economy at this very moment!
Let's wake up. Hope is only on JESUS.